We specialize in delivery of light single and multi-engine piston powered airplanes throughout the U.S. Our home base of operations is out of the Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington areas. If you need a plane delivered to or from these area we are a convenient and reliable choice for meeting your needs. We also have a network of airline pilots available who would be able to offer services throughout the country and minimize your cost in pilot transportation.
• We offer nationwide airplane ferry service.
• Our pilots are experienced, highly trained, and most are licensed mechanics.
• Pilot expenses such as flight planning materials, fuel, oil, lodging, food, and return trip airfare will be provided by the client.
• Weather permitting, we commit to a full 8 hours of flying per day.
• We care about our customers and their airplanes. We give position reports throughout the ferry trip. Our pilots will keep a log of all discrepancies that they find during the trip and provide you with this information upon completion of the flight.
• Our pilots are all current and licensed Certified Flight Instructors, and upon request will provide you with a complete transition training program upon completion of the flight at normal instruction rates.